BS in Computer Science (Expected Spring 2023)
GPA: 3.893 | Dean's List
- - Program Design and Development (In Progress)
- - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (In Progress)
Preventice Solutions - Remote
May 2021 - August 2021
- - Built and deployed a performance dashboard to monitor and alert on 3 production services.
- - Documented and implemented functionality for an existing developer support tool to provide insight into a medical service while safeguarding protected health information (PHI).
- - Deployed bug fixes to production software to enhance the experience of external customers and the workflow of the internal application & product support teams.
Channel One Regional Food Bank - Remote
July 2020 - Present
- - Design and update website content in coordination with the Director of Communications.
- - Increase new, monthly visitors to the website by 10% through SEO optimization.
- - Achieve a 5-10% donation increase by simplifying the donation pathway for donors.
- - Eliminate 2-3 monthly hours of data entry through the use of a donor database API.
- - Create the online functionality and presence for a fundraiser during the COVID-19 pandemic raising in excess of $69,000.
June 2017 - January 2020
- - Built 120+ secure, modular websites using WordPress for ministries and local businesses.
- - Revised 5-10 reusable, automated workflows for sermon, newsletter, and staff publication.
- - Composed 30+ free resources for managing a digital presence through company articles.
- - Lead the overhaul and reorganization of the client training center with 5+ hours of new video content doubling the available training content for clients.
- - Examined integrations and APIs to enhance client productivity while reducing costs.
- - Reduced U.S. Defense Contractor’s environmental footprint by assisting in creating 3 custom digital forms, notification system, and a PDF generation tool.
Strong Schools for Rochester Committee - Rochester, MN
June 2019 - December 2019
- - Created and managed a secure, modern website in coordination with the committee.
- - Curated and updated 10 pages of data driven information to inform visitors of the site.
- - Aided in the creation of ads driving ~4,000 new visitors to the site 48 hours before the vote.
April 2020 - Present
- - Assist 80+ clients in making event information more readily available.
- - Resolve all client support tickets ensuring 100% compatibility among all install bases.
- - Manage an open-source PHP and CSS WordPress plugin codebase downloaded by 1,200+ clients using continuous integration with Travis CI.
- A custom WordPress plugin that uses a shortcode to display a neat, tidy HTML table with all of the public repositories of a specific Github user.
- PHP (familiar)
- SQL (familiar)
- Azure DevOps (ADO)
- ELK (familiar)
- Grafana (familiar)
- Microsoft Suite
- TravisCI (familiar)
- WordPress CMS
- Continuous Integration (Basics)
- Object Oriented Design
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)